The King George Parent Advisory Council is dedicated to enhancing the educational experience of our childern.
The PAC is seeking donations which will go directly to funding critical programs in our school like the following:
• scholarships and awards • digital resources• student clubs • extra curricular activities
• equipment for our athletic teams • student leadership programs
What is a Direct Appeal? A Direct Appeal asks anyone with an interest in contributing to the educational experience of the students of King George to make a financial donation which goes directly to the purchase of learning resources, activities and programs.
In previous years, the Direct Appeal has contributed to a tremendous list of programs including the Link Crew, Math Club, Girls Group, Book Club, Drama Department, Pottery Club, Library Club, the annual GALA, Photography Program, Athletics, Track and Field, Volleyball, Duke of ED, Green Team, Biology Department, Info-tech, and the KG Skills Centre.
A complete list of what was funded last year, and more importantly what we were unable to fund, can be found here.
Campaign Deadline: Friday, October 6th, 2017
Or you can drop off or mail your cash or cheque to:
King George Secondary School
1755 Barklay Street Vancouver, BC, V6G 1K6
Make cheque payable to ‘King George PAC’
• The PAC will vote on the expenditure allocation of all Direct Appeal donations.
• The goal is to provide something for absolutely every child, class and grade.
• All donations will be used this school year, so all classes and grades, including grade 12`s, will benefit from this year`s fundraising.
• Individual donor information is kept confidential and a complete inventory of expenditures will be
• Canada Revenue Agency charitable tax receipts will be issued through the Vancouver School Board for all donations over $25.
• There is no maximum or minimum donation.
• Your donation makes a significant difference to the success of all students at King George.
For any additional information email: firstname.lastname@example.org